Address: 309 South Country Club Road, 28712 Brevard, USA
Size: 2 Rooms, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 Queen size bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 119 USD - 139 USD / Night
More pricing information:
“La Casita” this Cottage is very clean... you are definitely not going to be roughing it! Kitchen, TV room, sleepiest sleeping bedroom EVER, very nice bathroom (big shower with endless hot water), & patio with outdoor fire pit and hot tub.
• Minutes from Downtown Brevard
• 15 minutes from the National & State Forests... famous for the best hiking & mountain biking, but also for all of the beautiful waterfalls, which earned its nickname "The Land of Waterfalls."
The space Our “Casita” will sleep 5 / Comfortable for 2 adults with 2 or 3 kids (several people have said the best sleep they have ever had):
• Bedroom is queen size bed (sleeps 2).
• Sofa bed big double/small queen (sleeps 2).
• Loft bed (sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids) We have new Tempur-pedic style mattresses (very comfy, but not hot):
• Each mattress is steam cleaned after each use.
• All linens & bedding (towels, wash cloths, sheets, pillows & comforter) are washed with organic detergent & the final step is to steam sanitize.
• Linens provided (extra pillows & blankets).
• Towels Provided. Awesome kitchen... Although, you have to provide & cook your own food.
• New appliances (gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, & steam microwave).
• We provide dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, etc. Extras (frequent comments & questions asked that we did not know where to fit in).
• Air conditioned and heated .
• Washing Machine & Dryer.
• TV: a very big one in the front room and also a tv in bedroom.
• Free Netflix, prime with lots of family friendly channels.
• High Speed Internet / Wi-Fi.
• Kid friendly. + La Casita is set up for active children.
• La Casita is on the road that hosts The Assault on the Carolinas as well as 1000s of recreational road bike riders each year.