Address: 309 S COUNTRY CLUB RD, 309, 28712 Brevard, USA
Size: 1 Room, 1 Bedroom
Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 Queen size bed, 2 Sofa beds
Prices: 89 USD - 130 USD / Night
More pricing information:
The ultimate "glamping" experience. You just show up! Although, located in a secluded mountain location, this is not boondocking... no roughing it here! Prevost, the gold standard for luxury in motor coaches, coupled with the best outdoor experience in Brevard, NC without any of the fuss.
Until now, this type of experience was only available to a select few. We have not only made it available, but affordable.... that's right, a completely restored 1981 Prevost motorcoach. A 40' slice of pure decadence.
• 15 minutes from the National & State Forests... this place is not just famous for the best hiking & mountain biking, but also for all of the beautiful waterfalls, which earned its nickname "The Land of Waterfalls."
Not only does "Big Mamma" have an updated Gallery (kitchen) & a full bathroom, the coach is hardwired for all utilities including hot water, heat & air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor living area (with outdoor cooking area and firepit), there is ample space to pitch a tent or hang a hammock. For those that choose to sleep inside, "Big Mamma" has a master bedroom with a very comfy Queen size bed, 2 leather sofa beds, & a dining table that will transform in to a bed.
• Minutes from Downtown Brevard (although, when you are here, you feel you are miles from nowhere).
• Our Property is on the road that hosts The Assault on the Carolinas as well as 1000s of recreational road bike riders each year. Our Coach will sleep 5
• Bedroom is queen size bed (sleeps 2).
• 2 Sofa bed (sleeps 2 each).
• Dinner table (sleep 1 child) We have new Tempur-pedic style mattresses (very comfy, but not hot):
• Each mattress is steam cleaned after each use.
• All linens & bedding (towels, wash cloths, sheets, pillows & comforter) are washed with organic detergent & the final step is to steam sanitize.
• Linens provided (extra pillows & blankets).
• Towels Provided. Awesome kitchen... Although, you have to provide & cook your own food:).
• New appliances (microwave & steam microwave).
• We provide dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, etc. Extras (frequent comments & questions asked that we did not know where to fit in).
• Air conditioned and heated .
• TV: a very big one in the front room, tv in bedroom and TV outside too.
• Kid friendly.
• Property is like a park with its own playground (literally)
• Hike & explore without leaving the property (down time for mom & dad)
• Long Term Renters Welcome - Inquire for special rates.
Guest access We have a playground, Giant Chest set, fire pit, giant connect four, garden area with vegetables and fruit tress